JOB VACANCY – BRANCH MANAGER, DURRËS
Agro & Social Fund offers loans for small businesses and self-employed in rural and semi-urban areas where has its branches. Agro & Social Fund aims to provide loans that improve the lives of the poor, create employment opportunities, and promote the development of the local economy.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
• To create a stable development of the branch by offering financial services for SME and self-employed.
• Responsible for the achievement of branch objectives.
• To direct and monitor on daily basis branch working plans and their achievement.
• To interact with HO and branch staff in order to achieve the branch’s objectives.
• Responsible for general management of the branch including loan activity and organizing and administering working tools.
• To ensure that the branch operates according to policies and procedures approved by the institution.
• To establish trusting and long term relationships with existing and potential clients and communities where ASF works.
• To manage and motivate and develop branch employees in order to achieve branch objectives.
WORK REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Diploma in economic faculty or relevant fields.
• At least 3 years of experience in banking sector, sales or management positions.
• Very good capabilities for interacting, communicating, and training of branch staff.
• Very good managerial and negotiating skills.
• Very good analytical, organizational and reporting skills.
• Very good computer knowledge skills.
• Very good communication skills in English (writing and speaking).
• Driving license is a must.
All candidates must send the following documents to our email address: [email protected]
Date of last application: 31 July 2021 at 17:00
Only chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.