JOB VACANCY – BRANCH ASSISTANT, ELBASAN
Agro & Social Fund offers loans for small businesses and self-employed in rural and semi-urban areas where has its branches. Agro & Social Fund aims to provide loans that improve the lives of the poor, create employment opportunities, and promote the development of the local economy.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
• To communicate and inform the clients/potential clients regarding ASF’s products and services and to accurately keep all the necessary information from them.
• To be a contact person for the office.
• To coordinate and ensure that all activities and documents relevant for clients that are part of the special projects.
• To fill different questionnaires with clients and enter their data in appropriate programs.
• To describe short client’s stories.
• To help during the loan application process, data processing in the ASF’s loan application and in disbursement.
• To help in loan files maintenance and in the filing of physical and digital documentation.
• To help the branch manager and to record data regarding daily closing procedure.
• To prepare accurately and in time reports according to branch manager request.
WORK REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Diploma of Economic Faculty or other fields.
• At least 1 year professional experience in banking sector, sales or management.
• To deliver a high quality service to clients.
• Must have excellent communication capabilities in writing and speaking.
• Must work in team and support other team members.
• To be organized and correct.
• To prepare accurately and timely reports according to request.
• Very good knowledge of computer programs.
All candidates must send the following documents to our email address: [email protected]
Date of last application: 31 December 2023 at 17:00
Only chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.