The second question you should ask yourself when borrowing wisely is:
“Do I know how much I will pay?”
– Compare different offers to make the right choice;
– Remember, a low interest rate does not guarantee a cheaper loan;
– Ensure you include all costs and charges when calculating your monthly repayments, not just interest repayments;
– Beware of aggressive lenders – “good” offers are not always the best;
– Carefully analyze the length of the loan – lower payments over a longer period may not work out cheaper;
Become a wise borrower!